Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fashion...Filling you in

1. One fashion trend I really regret is Sesame Street characters on t-shirts. For some reason when I was in middle school this was "cute" for some reason beyond my comprehension. I used to own this t-shirt with Mr. Snuffleupagus on it and I got a stain on it. I loved it so much that I bought another one. Haha middle school is such and awkward stage and Mr. Snuffleupagus didn't help one bit. Never agian!!

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is a pair of earings. Even if they are just studs they pull everything together. I have six holes punched in my ears so I'm never lacking ;)


3. I would describe my personal style as eclectic. That's the only way to put it because it's true. Fashion is way too much fun to set your mind on one specific style alone. I can't make up my mind so I don't. I wear it all.


4. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be? Well first of all it could never be just one so I'll name a few.
>>> Marc Jacobs classic black quilted bag with the signature chain hanging from the handle. Mmmm I want that bag!

>>> Christian Louboutin's Marie Antoinette...Looks like I missed my chance, only 36 pair actually exist in this world. (They also cost $6,295...BAM!! thats alot of cash)


>>> ANYTHING Chanel


5. I would love to raid the closet of Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Charlotte York, and Miranda Hobbes. Obviously these four ladies are fictional charecters but come on their wardrobes are what every woman dreams of.
exhibit a

exhibit b

exhibit c

Ahhh....if only.

No comments:

Post a Comment