Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Beginnings and Rain

Hello,
My name is Gabrielle Schaffner and I am starting over. I am finally dumping out my bucket of dirty water and letting God refill it with new refreshing water. The rain can be a beautiful thing when it comes from the Lord you just have to be willing to go out and dance in it. See this has been my problem for so many years. I am such a control freak that I can't even let the one who knows and loves me best to come into my life and take my burdens because I don't know how. I don't know how to just let go of my anger, my fears, my heartache. But today I am choosing to give them all up. I am running to the land where there is rain and letting the Lord pour out his plan for my life. I plan to get soaked in a love that never ends.

In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment