Friday, December 31, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

New Years
>>New Years is (awesome/lame/other)...
Awesome if you find something to do. I usually stay in with my family and watch the ball drop on TV which is always perfectly fine with me, this year I'm going out for the first time and I found a great outfit to wear so hopfully it will be a great night.
>>Last New Years Eve I...
Was at home with my family. My brother was home on leave from Afghanistan which made it really great. I just love seeing him home safe.
>>My New Years resolution is...
Probably just to eat better, cliche I know but its probably for the best. Im also going to learn to take better care of my money. I have three years left in the Army and its a great three years to save up some good money for when I get out so I'm going to start being smarter about money.
>>The best way to spend New Years is...
With people you love. Its the best way to spend any day.
>>My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is...
Hmm I'm thinking TIGHTS they were already showing up in 2010 but I think that they are going to get huge. They are the perfect way to accessorize and a perfect way to stand out. I myself own too many pairs and almost never wear a dress or a skirt without them. Tights, tights, tights :)
>>New Years Eve I will...
Probably being going out to dinner with my boyfriend.
>>A new start is...
Refreshing, but can be found any day of the year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR for the 109843594308095th time on here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment