Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello

This is me...

I am happy, alot. And its probably because I was blessed with the most amazing family.


"If my heart was a house you'd be home"

I proudly wear both combat boots and heels. Just because I'm in the Army doesn't mean I ever lost my sense of style. I love vintage clothing and The Phantom of the Opera. I'm a ComPlete girly girl.

I someday want to be a mother and at that I'll be a good one because...

I will give them my whole heart.

I think "When I look at you" is one of the most beautiful songs and although Miley Cyrus may sing it to her boyfriend, I would sing it to my God because it just makes sense.

"You appear just like a dream to me
Just like kaleidoscope colors that prove to me
All I need, every breath that I breathe
Don't you know, you're beautiful."

*I speak my mind. But not at work ;)

I miss painting my nails the way I used to.

People ask me alot if because I joined the military during a time of war if I'm scared.
Answer:

The Lord will guard me, so no.

"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold, of whom shall I be afraid?"

I want a puppy. but I can't have one in the barracks :(

::MUSIC::

1. Train
2. Owl City
3. Casting Crowns
4. Bruno Mars
5. John Mayer...[duh.]

I am absolutely 100 percent TERRIFIED of snakes...Iwishtheywouldalldie.

Someday I want a tattoo...

"They will mount up on wings like eagles"
on the inside of my left arm


I love the Army but I can't decide if I want to stay because I want to be a fashion designer but I also want to become a psychologist because I like to pick at peoples brains and figure out why they are the way they are. I also want to help women in abusive relationships find a permanent way out. It's a good thing I have time to decide because I'm young and I have a lot of crazy life ahead of me.

What ever I choose to do I know I will succeed.

Because thats just who I am...

"when I have faith in myself I am so strong, I believe I can move mountains."

I'm different, but thats ok...I like the road less traveled.


No comments:

Post a Comment