Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcome the New Year in Style

Bring in the New Year with some sparkle and some shimmer.
The other day I went shopping to pick out an outfit for New Years.
When I think about New Years I think of glamour, shimmer, sparkle, and sophistication.




so...


I wanted the perfect outfit.


One long day of shopping and one tired boyfriend later I found it and wanted to share it with the rest of you.
I LOVE the color of this shirt. Its sort of like a light lavender color, goes great with blonde hair. The shimmer matches perfect with the gold thread in the tweed skirt.

This picture of this skirt DOES not do it justice. Its beautiful. It's an off white tweed skirt with shimmering gold threaded accents. It's probably the closest you can get to Chanel without putting a hole in your bank account.

These shoes were acctually found first. I saw them and I was going to try my hardest to walk away from them but then the sales clerk asked me if I wanted to try them on so I thought,

"what the heck?"

Love and first sight, and love at first fitting.

I took them right then and there...

I love this outfit because to me it just spells out classy, eligant, and sophisticated yet it also has all that sparkle that should be flaunted on New Years Eve. I can't wait to wear it out.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas

Happy New YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment