Saturday, December 17, 2011
Tomorrow me and my boyfriend Bryan will have been together for six month. I cant believe its already been six months but at the same time I cant believe its only been six months. It seems like ive known him my whole life. He is my best friend. He is truly the only man i have ever loved and will ever love.
So to you Bryan...
Happy six months sweetheart. This has probably been the longest six months of my life (in the best way) because of you i am finally happy with my place in life. You make my heart smile and with each passing day i fall more and more in love with you. in your arms, i feel safe. like nothing could ever hurt me. i love each and everything about you. your eyes, your SMILE, your laugh. i love all of our tiny traditions we have made with eachother whether its getting frozen caramel macchiato's and bagels before church every sunday or running to walmart on a late saturday night to grab five dollar movies. i love laughing with you uncontrollably and having long conversations with you late into the night. i can be my complete self with you..my complete CRAZY self. it was never my plan to end up out of all places in fort campbell kentucky or even go to airborne school. but i thank God for every little detour that he put in my path to led me to you. clearly he has better plans for us than we have for ourselves because you are beyond my wildest dreams.
because we both chose this life in the military i have to know that there are going to be some times where we are separated. even though i will never truly be prepared for it i have to know. so whatever comes our way we will overcome it and i will always, always be waiting for you at the end of it. you stole my heart a long time ago and whether we are together or apart its yours. God is always on our side and we can get through anything.
honey i love you so so much and im looking forward to many more months and many more years at your side.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Stars can be such a renewal of faith.
They are filled with such mystery and wonder and yet they give me a sense of security and hope that God is always by my side.
and of course the best way to view stars is somewhere far from the city where the sky is clear and calm, somewhere where man has yet to corrupt the view.
Monday, June 13, 2011
I am in love with this bohemian chic style that has been floating around lately. It truly fits my style. I've always loved being different and kind of dressing outside of the box. People often refer to me as a hippy. I laugh being in no way shape or form am I a hippy. I am a republican, I serve in the military, I AM not a feminist, and I dont believe in abortion. However I love this sense of style because its care free. Its so chic and fun. Like putting a feather in your hair can make you feel like an Indian princess...its just FUN. I think that anything I put on is for me, tokind of show people that this is really me and that Im ok with who I am. That is why I love this type of clothing so much.
Monday, May 30, 2011
This right here is why I LOVE Kentucky. It's simply beautiful. I love driving along the countryside with the windows rolled down and my music blaring. Gosh this place is so beautiful. I cant get over how green the grass is and then the contrast between the yellow and the red..
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Friday, May 27, 2011
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Europe I would like to say but on the same note a weekend is CLEARLY not long enough! So I would have to say Nashville. A nice sunny drive to Nashville would be great and I would bring my mom and my three cousins. We would go shopping, walk down by the river, eat dinner at a fancy restaurant and end the night with a Broadway show. Ohh how I would love some girl time right now :)
2. Something I often rant about is HOW MUCH I MISS MY FAMILY.....plain and simple.
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all times is Pomegranate Lemonade its my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE! Oh and I also usually have double stuffed oreos in there too.
4. My "life-saving" product is crest whiting strips. Ok so they aren't "life saving" but I seriously love this product. My teeth look whiter after the first application. I buy a box every six months and they keep my teeth looking great! And it is so much cheaper than getting them professionally whitened!
5. A friend is someone who is a thousand miles away but is still there for you. Someone who loves all of your imperfections, someone who you can really fight with and only because you know that you will get over it in five minutes. Someone who loves you...always.
6. If I could right my own blank it would be
my favorite childhood memory is probably when my aunt Susan would take all of us kids swimming. I seriously used to think she was just the coolest (haha well she still is) she would throw all of us in the car, tie a blow up wale or two on the top of the car and drive us out to the lake. We would always stop and get a snack on the way. Ahhh care free days. How I miss them.
7. My favorite kind of art is Haute Couture. I think that some people don't see clothing as art but it really is. Sometimes we ask ourselves why Chanel or Christian Dior is so expensive. But its because its like fine art that you put on your body. Something that is so thought out and so cared for in the making. Take a Chanel Couture gown for instance that cost's $50,000..its because that gown is hand crafted. Hand beaded, hand embroidered, hand sewn. It takes a true artist to master that. And it takes a true artist to master the woman's mind. To know what she wants to live her life in.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
That happiness does not come out of a pill bottle. Or that a shot or two of whiskey isn't going to make the pain stop, when you wake up in the morning the elephant is still sitting on your shoulders.
that the girl with the blue hair is beautiful...and so are you.
that faith is stronger than the ocean tide and that trusting in God will get you through your worst struggles.
that fear is easier to overcome than you think. just jump...
that you're going to get your heart broken. learn from it. move on. be happy.
that laughter can heal heartache.
that finding yourself is about making mistakes but also about making the right choices. its about facing your fears and your struggles with determination in your heart, its about wearing that bright green nail polish and that little crop top that no one else has the guts to rock out. its about letting go and being ok with who you are because that's the way that our perfect God made you.
realize that you are special, beautiful, charming.....a dream ♥
baby you were born this way.
Friday, May 20, 2011
1. People always tell me I look like Brittany Snow??? HAVE no idea where that comes from.
2. Friends don't let friends drink and drive, date stupid guys, cry alone....friends don't let friends down.
3. A sunny day is perfect for being outside. duhhh. Preferably at the beach or a lake. Laying out in the sun all day and getting in the water when it's too hot. Reading a good book while you listen to the sound of the water. Laughing care free laughter out in the sunshine with people you love.
4. My favorite accessories are earnings and rings. I have two piercings in my left ear and.....four in my right haha I love the unevenness.
5. If I could afford it I would travel non stop.
6. A cure for boredom is to get in the car and drive. I usually end my drive at the mall. Hmmm bad habit.
7. I am currently "in like" with.....Hmmm that I can't say but I have never been so giddy ;)
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
sometimes life is painful. it really is.
but at the same time you have to be willing to let go of things that hurt.
let it go, be free and happy.
sometimes things fall apart. but it's ok because thats LIFE.
better things will be sewn together. even a flower can grow from cement.
be free, be free, be free
and always forgive. God has a plan for each and every one of us.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.."
Monday, May 16, 2011
Sunday, May 15, 2011
So I thought I would try something a little bit different. As most of you know I am active duty military which means I wear a uniform five days a week. Which is hard because I am EXTREMELY into fashion. So I thought I would show you guys what I like to wear on the weekends and off duty hours. I will try to post these as much as I can. I hope you enjoy :)
Jacket: Charlotte Russe, Top: Bonjour (a little boutique in Florence, Oregon), Shorts: Charlotte Russe, Boots: Vince Camuto, Sunglasses: Walmart.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
where has the meaning of love ran off to? i dont understand todays society and their views on relationships and love. SEX big issue right? yes with love comes sex and with sex comes love. but its a part of love that needs to wait because it is so delicate and so precious, because it is a way of communicating with your loved one on a completely new out of this world kind of way. it needs to be shared with one person and one person only...your spouse. it really bothers me that today movies, tv shows, music, books, you name it are pressuring people into sex. its the cool thing to do, being a virgin is immature, he or she wont love you unless you sleep with them...its all lies. the Lord wants us to wait to protect us from being hurt. breaking it off with a boyfriend or girlfriend is hard enough but throw sex in the middle and its much much worse. why? because you are emotionally connected to them in a way that can only be reached through sex. it gives a false image of being in love because you are in love with the emotion that sex gives not the person that you are having sex with. so the best thing is to fall in love the right way. LEAVE sex out of it. get to know one anothers hearts and minds first. connect by sharing thoughts, by watching movies together, by holding hands, by whispering secrets to eachother, by kissing, connect by traveling together, by taking pictures together, by learning every little detail about one another. love one another in pure unaltered love first and the rest will come. its a gift that God will gladly give you once you marry your true love.
now for my final thoughts on the matter...(i will be talking from a females point of view)
imagine your wedding day. you have spent all day on your hair and makeup, your gown looks absolutely stunning, you have already had to reapply your mascara twice and you havent even seem the groom yet! now lets back up...groom...yes i said GROOM as in singular, not plural. we grow up and we marry one person. and on that day there is one and only one person on your mind and its that man standing at the end of the isle waiting to make you his wife. because he loves you. now those other guys that you slept with, those guys who broke your heart, they dont love you, you gave them something precious and they dont love you. but the man you are about to marry, he loves you, he treasures, he respects you, and he honors you... and that is the ONLY man that you should ever share your deepest of emotions with.
so, call me old fashion but how precious is it be to be eachothers one and only...how absolutely precious...
Monday, May 9, 2011
On Saturday my cousin Caitie went to prom. This is the group of friends that she went with and let me just start off by saying "who needs a date???" serious...these girls are having a blast and this photo shoot was genius. Caitie is the one in the blue dress holding the pink umbrella. Stunning, I know. Caitie and her sister Ashley came into our family years ago (I lost track because it seems like I have never really been without them in my life) when their dad married my aunt Susan. These two girls plus my other cousin Hollie (Susans daughter) have been the sunshine in my life the three of them have gotten me through thick and thin and I love them with my whole heart.
Today though I want to talk about Caitie because she is getting ready to graduate high school on the 5th of June. Now I only graduated last year but MAN I can't believe this girl is getting ready to graduate! She has grown up so much over the past few years and has the best head on her shoulders a girl her age could have. She's got brain, beauty, and she is so strong. June 7th she leaves for boot camp to join our ranks in the United States Army. Looking at her picture you would never have guessed right? But I promise she looks great in camo too.
So Caitie when you read this:
One month until boot camp WOW! I can't believe the day is coming so fast. Coming from someone who has gone through it before I want to tell you that yes, its going to be scary and yes, its going to be hard. I tell you this not because I want to scare you but because of the simple fact that if it wasn't so hard and if it wasn't so scary you would have nothing to show for it. The things you will go through in that ten weeks are things that 98% of our population cant or refuse to do. You are going to accomplish so much and on that graduation day, with strength of a warrior running through your blood stream you will get to hold your head high with accomplishments that the rest of the world will be envious of. None of it would be worth it without the challenges that lie ahead of you so take these challenges each day by the horns and build off of them, no feeling will be better than that graduation day. I have the utmost faith in you and I speak not only for myself but for our whole family WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU. For many reasons you are one of the strongest people I know and I truly look up to you for that. I know you are going to go to this place and knock the training out like it was nothing but on those bad days, on the days when you feel like quiting, on the days when you have people telling you that you wont make it remember...
through Christ you are ALWAYS stronger than you think...always.
prove them all wrong and keep driving on soldier, one boot in front of the other.
I love you so so much.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Hey guys! I'm back! I was away at airborne school in Fort Benning Georgia for thre
e weeks and was very limited on internet and sleep so I didn't have much time to blog while I was there. But now I am back at Fort Campbell and boy, am I ever so happy!
Georgia was soooo HOT and HUMID and in airborne school there is seriously no such thing as walking...literally. You run everywhere. I think we probably ran at least five miles a day. In that heat it was terrible.
But I made it and let me just say I owe it all to my God. I would have never made it through without his helping hand. He sent me some of the greatest people to encourage me daily. And when I was up in that plane 1,250 feet up in the air getting ready to jump out for the first time he flooded my heart and mind with courage. I was also extremely blessed bec
ause my dad was able to come and watch all five of my jumps. I felt a little more at ease knowing he was down there waiting for me.
What is it like, you must want to know?
So in airborne school we jump by static line which is a 15 foot rope that is attached to the back of your parachute on one end and the other end is attacked to a cable running overhead in the plane. So when you jump out of the plane your parachute is pulled open automatically (it takes 4 to 6 seconds depending on what type of parachute you are using) Anyways the jumping: It really isn't that bad considering you are so high up because once you jump from the plane the wind is so strong that it sucks you out like a vacuum cleaner (the place is traveling at about 150 mph) and so it doesnt even feel like you are even falling and before you even know it your parachute is open. After that all the noise of the airplane is gone and immediately everything is just peaceful. You just float there in the air
with nothing but the sound of the breeze. Its amazing really and I would recommend jumping from aircraft to anyone. Even those who are terrified of heights because let me tell you, I was terrified of heights, absolutely. And if you would have told me a year ago that I would be jumping out of a plane I would have looked at you like you were crazy and walked away. But I did it, I really did it and I have a set of wings to prove it! Always remember that with the Lord by your side you can do things beyond your wildest imagination.
Thank you to all who kept me in your prayers, they kept me driving on.
"But they who wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up on wings like eagles; they shall run, and not grow tired; they shall walk and not become weary."
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Tomorrow is the big day. I leave for airborne school. After many "maybes" and "not now but laters" I am finally going. So I want to say a few things about the fear I have of going. I am terrified of jumping out of a plane 1,200 feet up in the air and I am even more terrified that I am going to fail. But I came across this quote back when I first entered basic training and it helped me through alot of the things I went through in that 10 week training period.
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
this has stuck with me and my flesh is fearful but it is my soul that the Lord dwells in and the Lord will keep me from being fearful. I fully trust that he will get me through these next three weeks without any problems. and by the strength and courage he gives me I will leave with wings.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Friday, April 1, 2011
1. The best prank I ever pulled was coming home from basic and AIT for the first time. I guess it wasnt really a prank per say but anyways, I told no one that I was coming home so I had my brother pick me up from the airport and take me home. To be honest it was only halfway successful because my mom found out haha. But it was still fun.
2. The best prank that was ever pulled on me was when my older brother was home on leave on time he told me and my friend that there was a meteor shower that was going to happen that night and that he knew a great place to watch it. So he drove my friend, little brother, and I out into po-dunk no where, where his friend had been camping. Well when we pulled up to the tent his friends car was in a ditch and the car door was open...and the TENT had blood all over it (well fake blood, but we didnt know that!!!!) Me and my friend started crying and I almost peed my pants!!! I thought he had been murdered! Then all of the sudden little Edwin (another family friend) jumps out of the bushes in a wolf costume. Seriously I have never been so scared in my life!
3. A day without prayer is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are building great relationships with friends, family, and God.
5. I dream of one day owning my own business selling clothes that I designed. I want to make my money by doing something that I truly love to do and thats art. I dream of traveling that world but always coming back home. I dream of being a mother and a wife. I dream of dreamland and a mansion in the sky.
6. I dread when someone leaves after coming for a visit and I come back to my room just to find all their stuff gone. Realizing that its just me again. I get this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. I cant wait to move back closer to home!
7. A discovery I made this week is that the army really is for me but only for the next three years. After that Im donzo :)
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
So last night I was completely bored out of my mind so I ran to Walmart just for whatever, and I came across the movie Tangled. And I have to say I LOVE this movie! It is so cute and clever. Hilarious too I might add. I recommend this to anyone and anybody. A movie for all ages :)
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his pinions,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
You will not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
You will only look with your eyes
and see the recompense of the wicked.
Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place—
the Most High, who is my refuge—
no evil shall be allowed to befall you,
no plague come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways.
On their hands they will bear you up,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread on the lion and the adder;
the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot.
“Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him;
I will protect him, because he knows my name.
When he calls to me, I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
Friday, March 18, 2011
1. The best deal I've ever gotten is the car I have now. Yes its kind of a grandma car and it came with a dent in the side but, it is a 2001 with 38,000 miles on it and drruuummmm roll...I got that car for $3,500. Bought it all in one pop. Who has two thumbs and no car payments?? This girl :)
2. If I was hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Johnathan Rhys Myers...forget the rest of the guests!!
3. Something that inspires me is the Circus. I love the big tents, the animals, the lights the warm colors, the performers. There is something just so magical and exciting about the circus, I love it. I'm reading Water for Elephants right now which could explain some of my obsession. Such a great book and I cant wait for the movie!!
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with sweet. I have the biggest sweet tooth on the planet.
5. I dream about traveling the world and getting hitched to my best friend.
6. My weekend will be spent relaxing, sleeping in, tanning, enjoying this beautiful weather Kentucky has been providing, and Church.
7. If I could watch only one Movie or TV show for the rest of my life it would be Pretty Little Liars for TV, I seriously LOVE that show. And for a movie I would have to say Pride and Prejudice.. it is my favorite.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Oh my goodness how sweet of Whitney over at Cheerios and Beer to pass on the 'stylish blogger award' on to me!! I feel so honored :)
It is really just something that I love to do in my spare time, and to see that others have enjoyed my blog makes it even more fun.
So thanks to Whitney for reading my blog for always posting lovely comments.. You are so sweet :)
With this awesome amazing blogger award, there are rules. They include:
- Thank the person who gave me the award, make a post and put a link back to the person.
- Share 7 things about myself.
- Pass the award to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
So 7 things about me...here we go...
1. I seriously love RICE!! And what I do is mix honey and soy sauce together and then top my rice with it. Its seriously my favorite food next to grilled cheese!
2. Since we are on the subject of food. I love subway so much and no joke I have never ordered a different sandwich IN my life. White bread, turkey, american cheese, extra mayo. haha weird huh? Well to me it is THE perfect sandwich.
3. I love to read. I get it from my Mom. Im currently reading Water for Elephants. Great book so far.
4. I have a minor case of OCD and for example I will tell you about my sleeping habit. Im in the army and being on time is a huge thing so I am alway afraid that my alarm wont go off in the morning and I will be late for PT formation. So I set my alarm (I use my phone) and this is how it goes... I say outloud "6:00, AM, Alarm on, Clock in the corner." Then to make sure my sound is on I will flip the sound off and then back on, and then turn the volume up all they way so that I can physically see that the sound is on. I know this sounds really really weird and unnecessary but if I dont do it my mind will not stop thinking about it. And if you thought that was bad...if I wake up in the middle of the night for any reason I have to repeat the process all over again. haha Im a nut.
5. I love the beach and when I have my way again. I will never live more than 20 minutes away.
6. I am a self proclaimed shopoholic and that sounds so stupid and cliche but its true. I do it when Im bored, when Im upset, when Im happy, when Im not bored...all the time.. I need to stop.
7. I love to travel. I've been to 23 states to include.. Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Texas, Idaho, Montana, South Dakota, Colorado, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Tennessee, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Georgia, Indiana, Delaware, Alabama, Missouri, Kentucky, and South Carolina. I've also traveled out of Country to Canada and France. Much more traveling to come in the future :)
Soooo guys I am on my lunch break and I want to get this posted, however I have to get back to work so I will be posting my 10 bloggers in a later post, soon to come!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
So currently I am in the middle of one of the greatest books I have ever read. Normally I might wait until I am finished with a read before I go on a rant about it but I simply couldn't wait. The book is called The Shack, written by Paul Young. I will give you a quick description that you find on the back of the book...
"Mackenzie Allen Philips's youngest daughter, Missy, has been abducted during a family vacation and evidence that she may have been brutally murdered is found in an abandoned shack deep in the Oregon wilderness. Four years later, in the midst of his Great Sadness, Mack receives a suspicious note, apparently from God, inviting him back to that shack for a weekend.
Against his better judgment he arrives at the shack on a wintry afternoon and walks back into his darkest nightmare. What he finds there will change Mack's world forever."
This book is so great. All of chapter eleven I literally balled my eyes out! It shows where God truly is in the midst of great sadness in all of our lives, right beside us. It gives peace of mind when it comes to death and eternity. I can't fully explain to you what this book did for me but I hope that you take my word for it and read it yourself. I promise you wont regret it.
"Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal."
-Thomas Moore, "Come Ye Disconsolate"
if you decide to read this book, let me know your thoughts on it, I would love to hear them :)
Friday, March 11, 2011
1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is probably graduating basic training. I know that it was only ten weeks of my life but it was the hardest ten weeks of my life. I had literally just moved out of my house and all communication was cut off from my family except for the occasional ten minute phone call. Physical activity was thrust upon us 24/7 with very little sleep. And for those of you who don't know, the air in Missouri during the summertime is so thick you could cut it with a knife...its like breathing with a dirty sweaty sock over your face. Not fun to be out running and doing flutter kicks for hours on end. Anyways I got through a lot during that time. Got over some fears and I learned a lot. I would do it again if I had the chance.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is well no where because I don't live in a house haha. But in the house I grew up in, the living room. I was never the girl who locked herself in her room all the time because I loved to be out where everyone else was. I liked to spend time with my family. So yeah, the living room because there was always someone else sitting in there with me.
3. My fashion philosophy is to have fun with your style and to wear it confidently. I like to say I don't really have a style, my wardrobe is very eclectic. But I love vintage chic, classy elegance, preppy, bohemian, rock n' roll...I think for me personally to have one set style I would be missing out on a lot of other things that I think are cool or fun. But overall wear your clothing confidently. Wear what makes you stand out. Wear what makes you, you.
4. Something every girl should have is a great pair of jeans. Sometimes they are hard to find but its worth it to find the perfect pair. Weather they are skinny or flair you should find them! They make a great staple item and you can obviously wear them over and over again.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you would find my makeup bag, mints, gum, a little notebook, ticket stubs to Lord of the Dance, and the current book I'm reading...The Shack.
6. My favorite music right now is country? No did I really say that??? Well it could be because here on the Kentucky/Tennessee border country music is EVERYWHERE. I think they may have got me hooked! But besides that I love Train, Owl City, the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack, and Broadway hits!
7. My favorite part of my body is my stomach. For some reason it is the only part of my body that I can make smaller. If I go on a diet or exercise well it will flatten to the place wear I like it. My hips, butt, and thighs however...stay the exact same.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Today I was thinking about something that really bothers me and I decided I wanted to share it with the rest of you.
It is an extreme pet peeve of mine when someone tells another person that their goals and aspirations are stupid and unattainable. I think it is the absolute worst thing.
I think that if you have a dream that you want to pursue, you should go whole heartedly to where your heart takes you and forget all the negative things people have to say about it. It's your decision what you want to do in life, no one else's. So I would encourage you to believe in yourself...have a little faith. You will go far in life no matter what it is that you decide to do.
These are a few girls who inspire me because they refuse to let other people influence them into quiting...here they are...dream catchers...
This is Rachael. She took my senior pictures and we kind of got to know eachother more through facebook. This girl is just so full of energy and within the short time I had spent with her while she took my pictures I could just really tell that this is what she really loves to do. She now is in colaberation with Beloved Life.Fine Art Photographers. And seriously guys she takes amazing photos! Here is a link to her pages. Here. and Here :)
This is Hannah. I went to High School with her and ever since I can remember knowing her, she wanted to model. And she does it every chance she gets. Even though she might not be signed by some huge agency she still models, and shes the type of girl who wont quit until she makes it big. I constantly see her striving to be her best and she certainly lets NO one stop her from doing her thing.
This is Maggie. I also went to High School with this girl. She wants to be a soldier and she leaves for basic training in about a week now. We message back and forth a lot and I try to make her less nervous about basic but seriously she doesn't need me to tell her that she is going to make it through. I know that she has a strong head and when shes tired from long days and short nights she will drive on. I wish her the best of luck and I can't wait to congratulate her when she has made it through! Welcome to the team Maggie!
So this is my older brother's lovely girlfriend, Natalie. This girl is insane. No joke she earned her bachelors degree by the time she was twenty and now she is in the middle of earning her MASTERS!!! My dad was like 32 by the time he went back and earned his! Obviously she is just beyond intelligent and she just never stops pushing herself!
although these four girls dreams are very different they have certainly displayed hard work and determination at its finest. and they inspire me to do my best in life, to reach for what i want out of it, and to let no one tell me i cant make it.
and anyone that has anything bad to say can kick rocks :)