Friday, January 14, 2011

15 Facts

{day one}
THIS IS ME:

THIS IS 15 FACTS:

I live in Ft Campbell on the Kentucky/Tennessee Boarder but my heart will always be in Oregon.

I love Broadway Musicals and there's nothing like watching a show in New York City.

By the way I LOVE LOVE LOVE New York City

I love snow and especially when they cancel morning PT because of it.

I really love cereal and I eat alot of it because I don't have a kitchen.

I'm 19 years old.

I love people like Nicholas Sparks and Jane Austen.

Letters From War by Mark Schultz is a beautiful song. Give it a listen.

Vintage things are Beautiful things.

Fall is my favorite time of the year but I also love when summer rolls around.

I love coffee but iced coffee not hot coffee.

Travel is a must in my life.

Washington DC, Chattanooga TN, and Columbus GA were some of my favorite places that Iv'e traveled to inside the U.S. because I love the Colonial feel, they are filled with so much history.

I LOVE shoes, I spend TOO much money on SHOES!

I have this terrible habit of biting my nails.




No comments:

Post a Comment