Sunday, January 16, 2011

Despicable Me and Lily


Ok so I seriously adore this movie, it is the best family feel good movie that has come out in a long time. It is just simply cute and adorable and I couldn't have enough good things to say about it. (I watch it alot :) I'm 19 haha)

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die"
"It's SO FLUFFY!!!"

Another reason I love this movie so much is because little Agnus reminds me of someone.

When I was about 14 my parents brought home a 4 month old little girl named Lily. Lily would be living with us for awhile as our foster child. Well we fell in love with her fast, she stayed with us for a little less than a year before she went back to her mother. After that it was hard not having her around all the time, heartbreaking really. But Lily's mother became part of our family as well. They ended up moving back in with us for awhile and even when the
y moved into their own apartment we would still babysit Lily and sometimes she would just come over just because. Lily is a little ball of energy and she would talk you
r ear off if you let her.

Lily and her mother now live in Iowa and they are doing great! Although I miss the two of them very much I'm happy to hear how well they are doing. Lily was the little sister I never really got to have and I would give her the world.

I love you Lilybug!

No comments:

Post a Comment