Friday, January 14, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!



1. I feel happy when I'm with my family, when I'm on the way to the airport for any reason, when I'm on the phone with Derek, when I'm watching a Disney movie, when I'm doing some kind of artwork, when I'm in Paris, when I have candles burning.
2. I get silly when I get super excited about something for instance when I found out I was for sure going to Paris back in 2009 I started jumping up and down and flapping my hands around like a maniac, I just couldn't contain myself!

3. Something that makes me sad is not being able to have a puppy at this time. I want one SO BAD!

4. Something that makes me annoyed is that I have the most expensive plan that at&t has to offer and they wont give me a military discount.

5. A time I've truly been surprised was when my older brother came home on his mid-tour-leave from Afghanistan. I was in art class and we had gone to an art show over at our local event center and I was looking at some pieces, then all of the sudden he comes around the corner! I was so happy to see him! It had been about seven months.

6. I am so thankful for every good thing in my life. I am truly, truly blessed and I thank God everyday. Especially for my family. I have a great family who live in the ways of the Lord and have taught me to do the same. They would do anything for me and I thank them for that.

7. I feel loved when I'm spending time with Derek. He would walk on fire for me and is the sweetest man I've ever laid eyes on.

2 comments:

  1. what a special surprise!!! i love it.

    and p.s. i want a dog too...but the apartment we live in charges an extra $30 a month on top of a deposit. crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of you answers!!! have a great weekend

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete