Friday, January 21, 2011

Looking back

While I was in basic training I kept a diary. I would come in for the day and write all my thoughts down in a little notebook my mom made me. So I got it out tonight just for fun and started reading it haha its very funny to look back on things. Some of the things written in there are very personal so I wont share them on the internet but there are a few funny things in there that I will share with you guys you know, just for fun.

24Jul10

"The first thing Im going to do when I get out of here is go out to eat and put my elbows on the table, cross my legs, and chew my nails in public."

25Jul10

"Today my three drill sergeants decided to chase us with a taser."

30Jul10

"So 1st platoon was being stupid today so their drill sergeant made them take their bunks apart, take them all the way downstairs, remake them, take them apart again, bring them back up stairs and remake them again...they did this about three times."

6Aug10

"Today three privates got arrested for trying to send grenade pins home."



good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment