Saturday, January 22, 2011

Se Perdre Dans Paris


Back in 2009 I was blessed enough to take a trip to Paris. It was a dream come true for me Id been dreaming of this trip since before I can remember. Though this was two years ago I thought I would share a few pictures out of the 750 I took :) If you ever get the chance to go to Paris dont you dare turn it down!



Getting that first glimps of the Eiffel Tower, there is no feeling like it, one I cant explain.






Ok so I just want to point out that I think watching the sunset in Paris is probably just as if not more beautiful than watching the sunset on the beach in Hawaii because the color given off of these buildings is magnificent and the pictures dont even do it justice!

I will soon be traveling the rest of the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment