Sunday, January 2, 2011

What we can learn from sheep...

My grandfather was a pastor for 30+ years and he is a great man filled with great wisdom.
I want to share with you (in my own words) what he once shared with me.

Sheep are to be considered very unintelligent animals. Possibly because they are always running off, they are always getting lost, and they are always putting themselves in the middle of danger.

Although, as stupid as they are the know their masters voice and they respond to it.

So yes, they stray...time and time again but when their master calls out to them, when he calls them home they faithfully return to him.
[[sheep are much like humans, or should humans be much like sheep?]]

"In their affliction they will rise early to me: Come, and let us return to the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment