Friday, February 4, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!


1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity I would choose Vogue. I read Vogue religiously. I just think its a great magazine. I love all the editorials, especially when they have a spread on couture...Im instantly hooked.

2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be all about fashion. It would be very creative and edgy. But definitely ALL about fashion.

3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) I have been subscribed to Vogue for about the last three years so that is how I get my Vogues. However I love other magazines too like Elle, Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, and all those lame ones like People and Us ;) so I buy those at the check out.

4. I prefer magazines (in print or online) In print, definitely. I love to sit down with a good magazine. I love catching the smell of all the perfume samples while Im reading I think it adds to the fun. Plus Im a little more old fashion when it comes to reading. I need the book or the magazine in my hand, I dont want to lose that. This world is getting to comfortable with modern technology.

5. The number of magazines I buy each month besides the Vogue I get in the mail probably three or four on top of that. Im a sucker.

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc.) My favorite will always be a good fashion magazine but like I said I like to read the gossip magazines as well (as bad as it sounds) My favorite is People.

7. The magazine I read regularly is Vogue, its the only one I read consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment