Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!


1. I am a dreamer, a soldier, a daughter, a sister, a softy, a reader, a blogger, follower of Christ, a sap, an artist, a world traveler, a girl trying to live life to the fullest.

2. The bravest thing I've ever done was sign my name on an airborne volunteer statement.
3. I feel prettiest when hmmm thats hard...

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is alot of things mostly when I think about my brother going back over to Afghanistan.

5. My favorite meal in the entire world is my mother's sour cream chicken enchiladas. To DIE for, I promise.

6. The way to my heart is to respect me, to keep me company but to give me my space, to accept me as I am, to be you.

7. I would like to learn to speak French. Language to me is fascinating and I would love to be fluent in another.

♥ Have a great weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment