Thursday, March 17, 2011

Award?

Oh my goodness how sweet of Whitney over at Cheerios and Beer to pass on the 'stylish blogger award' on to me!! I feel so honored :)

It is really just something that I love to do in my spare time, and to see that others have enjoyed my blog makes it even more fun.

So thanks to Whitney for reading my blog for always posting lovely comments.. You are so sweet :)

With this awesome amazing blogger award, there are rules. They include:
  1. Thank the person who gave me the award, make a post and put a link back to the person.
  2. Share 7 things about myself.
  3. Pass the award to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

So 7 things about me...here we go...

1. I seriously love RICE!! And what I do is mix honey and soy sauce together and then top my rice with it. Its seriously my favorite food next to grilled cheese!

2. Since we are on the subject of food. I love subway so much and no joke I have never ordered a different sandwich IN my life. White bread, turkey, american cheese, extra mayo. haha weird huh? Well to me it is THE perfect sandwich.

3. I love to read. I get it from my Mom. Im currently reading Water for Elephants. Great book so far.

4. I have a minor case of OCD and for example I will tell you about my sleeping habit. Im in the army and being on time is a huge thing so I am alway afraid that my alarm wont go off in the morning and I will be late for PT formation. So I set my alarm (I use my phone) and this is how it goes... I say outloud "6:00, AM, Alarm on, Clock in the corner." Then to make sure my sound is on I will flip the sound off and then back on, and then turn the volume up all they way so that I can physically see that the sound is on. I know this sounds really really weird and unnecessary but if I dont do it my mind will not stop thinking about it. And if you thought that was bad...if I wake up in the middle of the night for any reason I have to repeat the process all over again. haha Im a nut.

5. I love the beach and when I have my way again. I will never live more than 20 minutes away.

6. I am a self proclaimed shopoholic and that sounds so stupid and cliche but its true. I do it when Im bored, when Im upset, when Im happy, when Im not bored...all the time.. I need to stop.

7. I love to travel. I've been to 23 states to include.. Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Texas, Idaho, Montana, South Dakota, Colorado, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Tennessee, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Georgia, Indiana, Delaware, Alabama, Missouri, Kentucky, and South Carolina. I've also traveled out of Country to Canada and France. Much more traveling to come in the future :)

Soooo guys I am on my lunch break and I want to get this posted, however I have to get back to work so I will be posting my 10 bloggers in a later post, soon to come!

xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment