Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dream catchers


Today I was thinking about something that really bothers me and I decided I wanted to share it with the rest of you.

It is an extreme pet peeve of mine when someone tells another person that their goals and aspirations are stupid and unattainable. I think it is the absolute worst thing.

I think that if you have a dream that you want to pursue, you should go whole heartedly to where your heart takes you and forget all the negative things people have to say about it. It's your decision what you want to do in life, no one else's. So I would encourage you to believe in yourself...have a little faith. You will go far in life no matter what it is that you decide to do.

These are a few girls who inspire me because they refuse to let other people influence them into quiting...here they are...dream catchers...

This is Rachael. She took my senior pictures and we kind of got to know eachother more through facebook. This girl is just so full of energy and within the short time I had spent with her while she took my pictures I could just really tell that this is what she really loves to do. She now is in colaberation with Beloved Life.Fine Art Photographers. And seriously guys she takes amazing photos! Here is a link to her pages. Here. and Here :)

This is Hannah. I went to High School with her and ever since I can remember knowing her, she wanted to model. And she does it every chance she gets. Even though she might not be signed by some huge agency she still models, and shes the type of girl who wont quit until she makes it big. I constantly see her striving to be her best and she certainly lets NO one stop her from doing her thing.
This is Maggie. I also went to High School with this girl. She wants to be a soldier and she leaves for basic training in about a week now. We message back and forth a lot and I try to make her less nervous about basic but seriously she doesn't need me to tell her that she is going to make it through. I know that she has a strong head and when shes tired from long days and short nights she will drive on. I wish her the best of luck and I can't wait to congratulate her when she has made it through! Welcome to the team Maggie!

So this is my older brother's lovely girlfriend, Natalie. This girl is insane. No joke she earned her bachelors degree by the time she was twenty and now she is in the middle of earning her MASTERS!!! My dad was like 32 by the time he went back and earned his! Obviously she is just beyond intelligent and she just never stops pushing herself!

although these four girls dreams are very different they have certainly displayed hard work and determination at its finest. and they inspire me to do my best in life, to reach for what i want out of it, and to let no one tell me i cant make it.

and anyone that has anything bad to say can kick rocks :)

1 comment:

  1. what an inspiring post. i think this message should be told more often!

    have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete