Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is probably graduating basic training. I know that it was only ten weeks of my life but it was the hardest ten weeks of my life. I had literally just moved out of my house and all communication was cut off from my family except for the occasional ten minute phone call. Physical activity was thrust upon us 24/7 with very little sleep. And for those of you who don't know, the air in Missouri during the summertime is so thick you could cut it with a knife...its like breathing with a dirty sweaty sock over your face. Not fun to be out running and doing flutter kicks for hours on end. Anyways I got through a lot during that time. Got over some fears and I learned a lot. I would do it again if I had the chance.

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is well no where because I don't live in a house haha. But in the house I grew up in, the living room. I was never the girl who locked herself in her room all the time because I loved to be out where everyone else was. I liked to spend time with my family. So yeah, the living room because there was always someone else sitting in there with me.

3. My fashion philosophy is to have fun with your style and to wear it confidently. I like to say I don't really have a style, my wardrobe is very eclectic. But I love vintage chic, classy elegance, preppy, bohemian, rock n' roll...I think for me personally to have one set style I would be missing out on a lot of other things that I think are cool or fun. But overall wear your clothing confidently. Wear what makes you stand out. Wear what makes you, you.

4. Something every girl should have is a great pair of jeans. Sometimes they are hard to find but its worth it to find the perfect pair. Weather they are skinny or flair you should find them! They make a great staple item and you can obviously wear them over and over again.

5. If you looked in my purse right now you would find my makeup bag, mints, gum, a little notebook, ticket stubs to Lord of the Dance, and the current book I'm reading...The Shack.

6. My favorite music right now is country? No did I really say that??? Well it could be because here on the Kentucky/Tennessee border country music is EVERYWHERE. I think they may have got me hooked! But besides that I love Train, Owl City, the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack, and Broadway hits!

7. My favorite part of my body is my stomach. For some reason it is the only part of my body that I can make smaller. If I go on a diet or exercise well it will flatten to the place wear I like it. My hips, butt, and thighs however...stay the exact same.

1 comment:

  1. A great pair of jeans is so worth the hunt and every penny:-) My favorite pair of Sevens just got a hole in them, so I've got to start searching soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete