Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!


1. The best deal I've ever gotten is the car I have now. Yes its kind of a grandma car and it came with a dent in the side but, it is a 2001 with 38,000 miles on it and drruuummmm roll...I got that car for $3,500. Bought it all in one pop. Who has two thumbs and no car payments?? This girl :)

2. If I was hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Johnathan Rhys Myers...forget the rest of the guests!!

3. Something that inspires me is the Circus. I love the big tents, the animals, the lights the warm colors, the performers. There is something just so magical and exciting about the circus, I love it. I'm reading Water for Elephants right now which could explain some of my obsession. Such a great book and I cant wait for the movie!!

4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with sweet. I have the biggest sweet tooth on the planet.

5. I dream about traveling the world and getting hitched to my best friend.

6. My weekend will be spent relaxing, sleeping in, tanning, enjoying this beautiful weather Kentucky has been providing, and Church.

7. If I could watch only one Movie or TV show for the rest of my life it would be Pretty Little Liars for TV, I seriously LOVE that show. And for a movie I would have to say Pride and Prejudice.. it is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment