Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!


1. The best prank I ever pulled was coming home from basic and AIT for the first time. I guess it wasnt really a prank per say but anyways, I told no one that I was coming home so I had my brother pick me up from the airport and take me home. To be honest it was only halfway successful because my mom found out haha. But it was still fun.

2. The best prank that was ever pulled on me was when my older brother was home on leave on time he told me and my friend that there was a meteor shower that was going to happen that night and that he knew a great place to watch it. So he drove my friend, little brother, and I out into po-dunk no where, where his friend had been camping. Well when we pulled up to the tent his friends car was in a ditch and the car door was open...and the TENT had blood all over it (well fake blood, but we didnt know that!!!!) Me and my friend started crying and I almost peed my pants!!! I thought he had been murdered! Then all of the sudden little Edwin (another family friend) jumps out of the bushes in a wolf costume. Seriously I have never been so scared in my life!

3. A day without prayer is a day wasted.

4. The most important things in life are building great relationships with friends, family, and God.

5. I dream of one day owning my own business selling clothes that I designed. I want to make my money by doing something that I truly love to do and thats art. I dream of traveling that world but always coming back home. I dream of being a mother and a wife. I dream of dreamland and a mansion in the sky.
6. I dread when someone leaves after coming for a visit and I come back to my room just to find all their stuff gone. Realizing that its just me again. I get this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. I cant wait to move back closer to home!

7. A discovery I made this week is that the army really is for me but only for the next three years. After that Im donzo :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The prank that was pulled on you...ohmygosh! I would've peed my pants! xoxo

    ReplyDelete