Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!


1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Europe I would like to say but on the same note a weekend is CLEARLY not long enough! So I would have to say Nashville. A nice sunny drive to Nashville would be great and I would bring my mom and my three cousins. We would go shopping, walk down by the river, eat dinner at a fancy restaurant and end the night with a Broadway show. Ohh how I would love some girl time right now :)

2. Something I often rant about is HOW MUCH I MISS MY FAMILY.....plain and simple.

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all times is Pomegranate Lemonade its my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE! Oh and I also usually have double stuffed oreos in there too.

4. My "life-saving" product is crest whiting strips. Ok so they aren't "life saving" but I seriously love this product. My teeth look whiter after the first application. I buy a box every six months and they keep my teeth looking great! And it is so much cheaper than getting them professionally whitened!

5. A friend is someone who is a thousand miles away but is still there for you. Someone who loves all of your imperfections, someone who you can really fight with and only because you know that you will get over it in five minutes. Someone who loves you...always.

6. If I could right my own blank it would be

my favorite childhood memory is probably when my aunt Susan would take all of us kids swimming. I seriously used to think she was just the coolest (haha well she still is) she would throw all of us in the car, tie a blow up wale or two on the top of the car and drive us out to the lake. We would always stop and get a snack on the way. Ahhh care free days. How I miss them.

7. My favorite kind of art is Haute Couture. I think that some people don't see clothing as art but it really is. Sometimes we ask ourselves why Chanel or Christian Dior is so expensive. But its because its like fine art that you put on your body. Something that is so thought out and so cared for in the making. Take a Chanel Couture gown for instance that cost's $50,000..its because that gown is hand crafted. Hand beaded, hand embroidered, hand sewn. It takes a true artist to master that. And it takes a true artist to master the woman's mind. To know what she wants to live her life in.

No comments:

Post a Comment