Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!


1. People always tell me I look like Brittany Snow??? HAVE no idea where that comes from.

2. Friends don't let friends drink and drive, date stupid guys, cry alone....friends don't let friends down.

3. A sunny day is perfect for being outside. duhhh. Preferably at the beach or a lake. Laying out in the sun all day and getting in the water when it's too hot. Reading a good book while you listen to the sound of the water. Laughing care free laughter out in the sunshine with people you love.

4. My favorite accessories are earnings and rings. I have two piercings in my left ear and.....four in my right haha I love the unevenness.

5. If I could afford it I would travel non stop.

6. A cure for boredom is to get in the car and drive. I usually end my drive at the mall. Hmmm bad habit.

7. I am currently "in like" with.....Hmmm that I can't say but I have never been so giddy ;)

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun post, love all your answers! I am with you I would TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL if I could! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to travel non stop, too. How fun! And a sunny day at the water sounds fab. visiting from fill in the blank Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny that you say you love unevenness cause I live for things being even lol.

    I'd love to travel the world. I'd totally do it if I had the money.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete