Monday, June 13, 2011

boho chic


I am in love with this bohemian chic style that has been floating around lately. It truly fits my style. I've always loved being different and kind of dressing outside of the box. People often refer to me as a hippy. I laugh being in no way shape or form am I a hippy. I am a republican, I serve in the military, I AM not a feminist, and I dont believe in abortion. However I love this sense of style because its care free. Its so chic and fun. Like putting a feather in your hair can make you feel like an Indian princess...its just FUN. I think that anything I put on is for me, tokind of show people that this is really me and that Im ok with who I am. That is why I love this type of clothing so much.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact you've only posted one blog in all of June. I know you love blogging but I know you also had an amazing month! I'm so happy that your happy! i love you.

    ReplyDelete