Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm back!!!

Hey everyone! I'm going to pick up this old blog, dust it off, and start writing on a regular basis again! Here's a quick update:
- I'm Married!!! Yes, MARRIED!! Never thought I would say that at age 21 but I am :) to the most handsome, PATIENT (I emphasize the word patient because its my favorite quality that he holds. God knew I was going to NEED a patient man and he pulled through!), sweet, kind, and strong man that I've ever laid eyes on. I love him with my whole heart. He's my best friend!
- We tied the knot in a beautiful, charming little Church in Clarksville, Tennessee on July 28th 2012. It was small (no more than fifty guests) but it was my dream wedding. We had a lovely reception out at a little cabin with a southern style lunch complete with lemonade and fireflies out on the lawn. Sigh I wish I could go back ;)
- I'm still in the army (tired sigh) only two years left! I'm working on my degree in psychology and my husband and I are planning for my future as I make the transition from Soldier to civilian (job wise) time flies so we need a job plan! Bryan however plans to stay in longer which has been discussed and is what we both want. Better him than me haha ;) but on a real note I think it's in Gods plans for right now and when we feel the time is right he will get out too.
- Last but not least before the picture overload... I'm pregnant!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! So soon after our marriage but we couldn't be happier :D I am almost four months along already. It seems like I just found out yesterday! It's been a ride so far I've suffered from pretty bad morning sickness and I'm slowly getting bigger and bigger but when I stop and think that there is life inside me I just can't help but smile. God is good isn't he? What a miracle babies are. I can't wait to meet our little sweet pea!



The invitations!


I searched and searched for the perfect Church to get married in and it proved to be a difficult task for a couple of reasons. One because Bryan and I are already members of a Church a lot of Churches only accept members and two my Dad married us so some Churches wanted their pastor to do it. Somehow I stumbled upon this Beauty built in 1920! The staff was so kind! I didn't have any problems I owe them a huge thanks!














My photographer had me get dressed alone with my mother and then had my bridesmaids and maid of honor all come in and line up with their backs facing me and then all at once had them turn around. This was their first reaction. Don't I have a pretty wedding party?











This is a handkerchief I made for my dad. I just embroidered it the best I could. Looking back I'm so glad I did this. I always, always want my dad to know how SPECIAL he is to me!


Three married women and two to rightfully look up to! My mom and dad have been married for 25 years and my boppa and nanna have been married for 51 years!


For my guest book I put out scrapbooking paper and had our guests write a little something on them and then pin them on some twine using cloths pins. I loves this idea. They are now in a cute little picture book.


My favorite, favorite picture of all time! I am absolutely the happiest girl alive and this picture shows it. I'm blessed. I have no idea why but without a doubt, I am.

* ps. My photographer... Jaymie Jacobson. She was amazing. Is amazing. I could never giver her enough thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment