Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm BACK!

Ok you guys I am back. Finally! I was kind of just in the middle of something and I really think I heard the Lord speak to me and he told me that I should start writing again. I love having a blog because it is so easy and casual and I can just share my heart and my thoughts with you guys with no stress or pressure from anyone or anything. I don't have to worry too much about grammar or correct English..it's just ME talking. I want this blog to be about my life and my love for the Lord. I recently was enlightened by a certain author. He said something like this... "Our God deserves all praise in all that we do. So we don't have to restrict our lives to "Christian" music, "Christian" movies, "Christian" books and so fourth." Doesn't our God our Creator deserve so much more praise than just one certain category can provide?! Anyway I love what he said and I think it is so true! So with that being said I want to write about whatever comes to my mind. I love traveling, reading, FASHION, food (definitely food), decorating, and much more this life has to offer. So I will be writing about it all and ALL for the Glory of God. I hope this will inspire you to live and love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment